Haywood Park Hotel in Asheville, NC
From its earliest days as a high-end department store, our location has been the center of Asheville’s social and cultural scene. The boutique Haywood Park Hotel puts you right in the heart of the Asheville experience — fabulous food, art, theater, live music, nightlife — all within footsteps. And when you’re finished with the dining, dancing, shopping, and cheering you’ll be pampered in rooms that are larger and more luxurious than any other in the area.
If you want to truly immerse yourself in the hospitality, excitement and surprise that Asheville is famous for, there’s only one place to stay. Haywood Park Hotel. THE HEART OF TOWN.
- 33 elegantly appointed, oversized suites ranging in size from 475 to 1,200 square feet
- A Historic Hotels of America property
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Complimentary valet & self-parking
- Bell service
- Concierge services
- Champagne at check-in
- Nightly turndown service with handmade chocolates from The Chocolate Fetish®
- Small gift upon departure
- 43″ HDTV’s in each guestroom & 27″ flat panel TV’s in each bathroom
- Amenity closet in each suite with a wet bar, mini-refrigerator, and Keurig® coffee maker
- Haywood Park Café located in the Atrium, open for breakfast & lunch
- Isa’s Bistro featuring the cuisine of Chef Duane Fernandes for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, and cocktails
- Fitness center
- Business workstation
- Event and meeting spaces
- Pre-book any Spa Service through The Downtown Spa to receive 10% off, call 828-707-2399 to schedule.
- 100% smoke-free
- Historic, luxury boutique hotel located in the heart of downtown Asheville
- Dog friendly rooms available upon request (pet fee applies)
- Coupons for free breakfast in the Haywood Park Cafe, featuring Starbucks. Located in the Haywood Park Atrium.
- No resort fee or additional fees (with the exception of pet and/or extra person fees when applicable)